Download Atlas Of Diseases Of The Kidney by Robert W. Schrier PDF
By Robert W. Schrier
Read or Download Atlas Of Diseases Of The Kidney PDF
Similar pathology books
Considering a profession that indulges your CSI fantasies? are looking to comprehend the psychology of crime? even if learning it for the 1st time or an spectator, Forensic Psychology For Dummies offers all of the necessities for figuring out this fascinating box, complemented with interesting case examples from all over the world.
Cardiac tumors have been as soon as a nosographic entity of scarce medical curiosity due to the rarity and of the intrinsic diagnostic and healing impossibilities, and have been thought of a deadly morbid entity. It has now turn into a topical topic because of advances in scientific imaging (echo, magnetic resonance, computed tomography) in addition to innovation in applied sciences of in-vivo prognosis.
Diabetes mellitus represents the most widespread and severe medical syn dromes in modern drugs. because the finish of the 19th century, the endocrine pancreas has been implicated within the pathogenesis of this sickness. numerous pathologists of the 20 th century detected a variety of lesions and mor phologic adjustments within the pancreatic islets of diabetic sufferers, however the patho physiologic foundation in their findings remained lengthy imprecise.
- Tropical Pathology
- Color Atlas of Pathophysiology
- Obesity: Pathology and Therapy
- Aspects of the Pathology of Money
Additional resources for Atlas Of Diseases Of The Kidney
7. Gonzalez-Campoy JM, Knox FG: Integrated responses of the kidney to alterations in extracellular fluid volume. In The Kidney: Physiology and Pathophysiology, edn 2. Edited by Seldin DW, Giebisch G. New York: Raven Press; 1992:2041–2097. 14. Skott O, Briggs JP: Direct demonstration of macula densa mediated renin secretion. Science 1987, 237:1618–1620. 15. Hall JE, Guyton AC: Changes in renal hemodynamics and renin release caused by increased plasma oncotic pressure. Am J Physiol 1976, 231:1550.
34. Escalante B, Erlij D, Falck JR, McGiff JC: Effect of cytochrome P450 arachidonate metabolites on ion transport in rabbit kidney loop of Henle. Science 1991, 251:799–802. 35.
Although plasma renin activity in patients with nephrotic syndrome is not suppressed to the same degree, the absence of PRA elevation in these patients suggests that primary renal Na retention plays a significant role in the pathogenesis of Na retention in NS as well. ) FIGURE 2-38 Sites of sodium (Na) reabsorption along the nephron in control and nephrotic rats (induced by puromycin aminonucleoside [PAN]). The glomerular filtration rates (GFR) in normal and nephrotic rats are shown by the hatched bars.