By George R. Leichnetz
This multimedia source bargains an entire creation to neuroanatomy with fantastic, transparent and punctiliously classified photos and illustrations inside a sublime navigation constitution. It emphasizes the sensible points of the way to identify neuroanatomical constructions, with quizzes and bankruptcy self-assessments. The content material is organised into sections overlaying light-microscopic neurohistology, electron-microscopic neurohistology, skull-meninges-spinal wire, gross anatomy of the mind, sectional anatomy of the mind, and mind imaging.
Digital Neuroanatomy: An Interactive CD Atlas with evaluate Text features:
- Richly illustrated all through with over three hundred images
- A short revealed textbook that follows an analogous association and method, reviewing the entire major recommendations
- Self-grading quizzes with solutions that come with a close rationalization
- A aid mode providing lively reasons of the first programme positive factors
- A dynamic navigation constitution offering direct entry to express issues within the huge quantity of content material
An perfect device for instructing, self-instruction, and self-assessment, Digital Neuroanatomy: An Interactive CD Atlas with evaluation Text is a useful source for college students, teachers, and scientists alike. it truly is helpful for undergraduate classes and graduate classes in clinical, anatomy, radiology, dental, and pharmacy colleges, in addition to these in faculties of dentistry and actual remedy.
Chapter 1 Light?Microscopic (LM) Neurohistology (pages 1–19):
Chapter 2 Electron?Microscopic (EM) Neurohistology (pages 21–31):
Chapter three cranium, Meninges, and Spinal twine (pages 33–45):
Chapter four Gross Anatomy of the mind (pages 47–65):
Chapter five Sectional Anatomy of the mind (pages 67–76):
Chapter 6 advent to mind Imaging/MRIs (pages 77–85):